We have a regular page in Freemasonry Today, the official journal of the United Grand Lodge of England. We also feature regularly within the news and features pages.
All articles and features relating to our work from Freemasonry Today can be accessed using the links below.
- Lifelites celebrated in this year’s Nominet Trust 100 10 Dec 2015 | 3:26 pm
- Lifelites celebrates 15 years of charitable work for life limited children 22 Oct 2015 | 9:44 am
- 2015 Annual General Meeting of the RMTGB in Southampton 4 Sep 2015 | 12:00 am
- Surrey mason Graham thanks RMTGB after receiving crucial assistance 5 Jun 2015 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB's Stepping Stones scheme is helping young people achieve their dreams 6 Mar 2015 | 12:00 am
- How Lifelites supports innovative technologies to help life-limited children 12 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- GamesAid charity lends support to Lifelites 5 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Celebrating 15 years of Lifelites: a talk by Mike Woodcock and Simone Enefer-Doy 12 Sep 2014 | 10:57 am
- Team RMTGB joins forces with WellChild charity to renovate garden 4 Sep 2014 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB's TalentAid scheme produces its first Olympian 5 Jun 2014 | 12:00 am
- Joanne Howarth completes course at world-famous Performers College with help from RMTGB 6 Mar 2014 | 12:00 am