We have a regular page in Freemasonry Today, the official journal of the United Grand Lodge of England. We also feature regularly within the news and features pages.
All articles and features relating to our work from Freemasonry Today can be accessed using the links below.
- How Lifelites supports innovative technologies to help life-limited children 12 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Tennis player Greg Boxer's ongoing support from RMTGB’s TalentAid scheme 5 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Celebrating 15 years of Lifelites: a talk by Mike Woodcock and Simone Enefer-Doy 12 Sep 2014 | 10:57 am
- Team RMTGB joins forces with WellChild charity to renovate garden 4 Sep 2014 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB's TalentAid scheme produces its first Olympian 5 Jun 2014 | 12:00 am
- Joanne Howarth completes course at world-famous Performers College with help from RMTGB 6 Mar 2014 | 12:00 am
- 'Maddie's story' is RMTGB's first video case study 6 Dec 2013 | 12:00 am
- Cycle ride supports RMTGB and the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity 12 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am
- Monmouthshire masons raise over £1.25m for RMTGB and Lifelites 4 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am
- Enable Gaming: children’s charity Lifelites teams up with London South Bank University 5 Sep 2013 | 12:00 am
- Lifelites teams up with Thomas Cook Children’s Charity to help Zoë’s Place Baby Hospices 6 Jun 2013 | 12:00 am