We have a regular page in Freemasonry Today, the official journal of the United Grand Lodge of England. We also feature regularly within the news and features pages.
All articles and features relating to our work from Freemasonry Today can be accessed using the links below.
- 14-year-old judo prodigy Skye on course for Special Olympics thanks to RMTGB's TalentAid 5 Jun 2015 | 12:00 am
- John Lill takes on the London Marathon to raise funds for RMTGB's 2020 Festival 6 Mar 2015 | 12:00 am
- How Lifelites supports innovative technologies to help life-limited children 12 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- GamesAid charity lends support to Lifelites 5 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Celebrating 15 years of Lifelites: a talk by Mike Woodcock and Simone Enefer-Doy 12 Sep 2014 | 10:57 am
- Team RMTGB joins forces with WellChild charity to renovate garden 4 Sep 2014 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB honours its founder Chevalier Ruspini with memorial tablet 5 Jun 2014 | 12:00 am
- Joanne Howarth completes course at world-famous Performers College with help from RMTGB 6 Mar 2014 | 12:00 am
- 'Maddie's story' is RMTGB's first video case study 6 Dec 2013 | 12:00 am
- Cycle ride supports RMTGB and the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity 12 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am
- Monmouthshire masons raise over £1.25m for RMTGB and Lifelites 4 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am