We have a regular page in Freemasonry Today, the official journal of the United Grand Lodge of England. We also feature regularly within the news and features pages.
All articles and features relating to our work from Freemasonry Today can be accessed using the links below.
- Lifelites celebrates 15 years of charitable work for life limited children 22 Oct 2015 | 9:44 am
- 2015 Annual General Meeting of the RMTGB in Southampton 4 Sep 2015 | 12:00 am
- Surrey mason Graham thanks RMTGB after receiving crucial assistance 5 Jun 2015 | 12:00 am
- John Lill takes on the London Marathon to raise funds for RMTGB's 2020 Festival 6 Mar 2015 | 12:00 am
- How Lifelites supports innovative technologies to help life-limited children 12 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Tennis player Greg Boxer's ongoing support from RMTGB’s TalentAid scheme 5 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Celebrating 15 years of Lifelites: a talk by Mike Woodcock and Simone Enefer-Doy 12 Sep 2014 | 10:57 am
- Team RMTGB joins forces with WellChild charity to renovate garden 4 Sep 2014 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB provides summer grants for low-income families 5 Jun 2014 | 12:00 am
- Hertfordshire launches its 2019 Festival Appeal for the RMTGB 6 Mar 2014 | 12:00 am