We have a regular page in Freemasonry Today, the official journal of the United Grand Lodge of England. We also feature regularly within the news and features pages.
All articles and features relating to our work from Freemasonry Today can be accessed using the links below.
- Celebrating 15 years of Lifelites: a talk by Mike Woodcock and Simone Enefer-Doy 12 Sep 2014 | 10:57 am
- Team RMTGB joins forces with WellChild charity to renovate garden 4 Sep 2014 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB provides summer grants for low-income families 5 Jun 2014 | 12:00 am
- Joanne Howarth completes course at world-famous Performers College with help from RMTGB 6 Mar 2014 | 12:00 am
- Royal Masonic School for Girls holds Regency day in honour of Chevalier Ruspini 6 Dec 2013 | 12:00 am
- Cycle ride supports RMTGB and the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity 12 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am
- Monmouthshire masons raise over £1.25m for RMTGB and Lifelites 4 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB's 225th anniversary celebration at annual Ruspini Luncheon 5 Sep 2013 | 12:00 am
- Support for Lifelites and Stepping Stones highlighted in RMTGB annual review 6 Jun 2013 | 12:00 am
- Building self-esteem: the RMTGB's £30k boost for Deafness Support Network 7 Mar 2013 | 12:00 am