We have a regular page in Freemasonry Today, the official journal of the United Grand Lodge of England. We also feature regularly within the news and features pages.
All articles and features relating to our work from Freemasonry Today can be accessed using the links below.
- Freemasons in Durham launch 2021 Festival Appeal for RMTGB 8 Mar 2016 | 12:00 am
- Dame Esther Rantzen helping Lifelites to spread their magic in new charity fundraising video 29 Feb 2016 | 3:33 pm
- Lifelites celebrated in this year’s Nominet Trust 100 10 Dec 2015 | 3:26 pm
- Lifelites celebrates 15 years of charitable work for life limited children 22 Oct 2015 | 9:44 am
- Jayson Brinkler sets drum roll world record for RMTGB 4 Sep 2015 | 12:00 am
- 14-year-old judo prodigy Skye on course for Special Olympics thanks to RMTGB's TalentAid 5 Jun 2015 | 12:00 am
- Have your say in the future of the central masonic charities 6 Mar 2015 | 12:00 am
- How Lifelites supports innovative technologies to help life-limited children 12 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- GamesAid charity lends support to Lifelites 5 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Celebrating 15 years of Lifelites: a talk by Mike Woodcock and Simone Enefer-Doy 12 Sep 2014 | 10:57 am
- Team RMTGB joins forces with WellChild charity to renovate garden 4 Sep 2014 | 12:00 am