We have a regular page in Freemasonry Today, the official journal of the United Grand Lodge of England. We also feature regularly within the news and features pages.
All articles and features relating to our work from Freemasonry Today can be accessed using the links below.
- Have your say in the future of the central masonic charities 6 Mar 2015 | 12:00 am
- How Lifelites supports innovative technologies to help life-limited children 12 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- GamesAid charity lends support to Lifelites 5 Dec 2014 | 12:00 am
- Celebrating 15 years of Lifelites: a talk by Mike Woodcock and Simone Enefer-Doy 12 Sep 2014 | 10:57 am
- Team RMTGB joins forces with WellChild charity to renovate garden 4 Sep 2014 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB provides summer grants for low-income families 5 Jun 2014 | 12:00 am
- RMTGB gives grant to WellChild's Helping Hands scheme 6 Mar 2014 | 12:00 am
- Royal Masonic School for Girls holds Regency day in honour of Chevalier Ruspini 6 Dec 2013 | 12:00 am
- Cycle ride supports RMTGB and the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity 12 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am
- Monmouthshire masons raise over £1.25m for RMTGB and Lifelites 4 Nov 2013 | 12:00 am
- MERU fundraiser Becky Millington thanks the RMTGB's Stepping Stones scheme 5 Sep 2013 | 12:00 am